About Sri Pratyaksha Charitable Trust
Sri Pratyaksha Charitable Trust has been established with the divine blessings of His Holiness Pujya Shri Shankaracharya Swamigal of Shri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam.
The trust conducts activities and programmes to protect the Indian heritage & culture, boost rural development and promote community service through the schools.
Some Activities at the Trust
- Financial support for patasalas & scholars
- Education schemes & education scholarship
- Scholarship for those pursuing heritage education
- Monetary assistance to elderly scholars
- Schemes for women empowerment, education of girl children and assistance to girl child
- Rural development
- Cultural programmes promoting music & arts
- Special programmes in J&K and Northeast India
- Marriage assistance
- Renovation of heritage structures
- Conducting youth tourism programmes to inculcate awareness of ancient Indian heritage
The trust humbly appeals to one and all to participate and support in these endeavours.
Sri Pratyaksha Charitable Trust renders support and help to poor and downtrodden though various charitable activities. Some of the donors who are supporting our charitable activities are as follows.
- Devotees of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam
- Guru Kripa Foundation (guru-krupa.org)
- Kanchi Kamakoti Seva Foundation
- Kanchi Guruparampara Foundtion (http://kgpfoundation.org/)